Sunday, May 31, 2009

Alora Graduates from Preschool






Well, I made it through my first graduation without too many tears. Watching Alli and her classmates go through their prepared programs has made my top ten list of cutest things I have ever seen. With their blue (for boys) and pink (for girls) graduation outfits and songs and poems, how could someone not be beaming with pride. My baby is heading off to "big girl" school.






This was the poem they ended with that really got me.

"It's Time To Say Goodbye"

It's time to say goodbye now.
But before we go,
We'd like to tell you something that
We think you's like to know.
We're going to start our school day
For 12 long years and then,
When we graduate the next time,
Won't you please come back again?


Alli and Reese - Best Friends Forever

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pink graduation cap and gown. :) She looks so sweet and totally happy! Hey, dont sweat the crying part. I always lose it at graduations (weddings, sacrament talks, movies, etcetera, etcetera). :)

Leslie said...

Congrats Alli! Now enjoy your summer break :)