Saturday, July 5, 2008

Nelson's Second Grade Graduation











I was able to attend Nelson's graduation on May 28th. It was fun to see him with all of his classmates and his sweet teacher, Ms. Bassett. I always get a little teary eyed at these functions especially when the principal says "Now lets give a big hand for our NEW THIRD GRADERS!!" It is hard to keep it together when you children grow up right before your eyes. The kids were all wearing these cute graduation hats they made in class.











Two days later, I was able to go to his classroom for their end of the year party. There are a few pictures from it as well. So . . . now he is a big third grader. I can hardly believe it. He is growing up so fast. It won't be long before he is as tall as me. He is so handsome and fun to be around. He is smart and kind hearted. Okay, okay, I'll stop embarassing him now.









No comments: