I love my new job, but sometimes it conflicts with my role as a mommy. Last Thursday I was at work while my sister took Alli to her little graduation program at her Treehouse Preschool. It was the first activity I ever missed. Thankfully, Andrea was able to get some pictures and a video for me. Alli was really cute during the ceremony. She has really enjoyed going to school with Ms. Lydia. I know she will miss her friends there.
She will still go to her other school during the summer while I work. Her teacher, Ms. Rachel, sent home some pictures from her class at the Children's Center of Austin. At the end of the summer I hope to move her to a PreSchool closer to home.

Nelson is going to be at home with Greg for half of the summer (only on M, W, Th) while I work and the other half he is signed up to go to summer camp at the recreation center here in our neighborhood. He has his second grade graduation tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to go. If I can, I will post some pictures at a later date.
No comments:
Post a Comment