Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Easter Part 1





I spilled the beans on the bunny this year. It was hard for me to keep that one up. It turned out great because I got the thanks and praise for the well hidden, well filled eggs. I asked both the children not to tell other kids because we didn't want to spoil their fun. Nelson complied, but for the rest of the day, guess what the first thing Alli said to everyone (including other kids). . . "My mommy is the Easter Bunny!" Imagine my embarrasment at the looks of shock on the other parents' faces. I hope that doesn't lead to other questions from her that I am not ready to answer. Nelson has been asking questions for a year now. They had fun hunting for eggs as always. They spent the next couple of days rehiding the eggs for each other to find again. Nelson asked if his birthday ever fell on Easter again, if I would hide his presents for him to find. I think that is a great idea. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter also. What a beautiful time of year.

No comments: