Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Locks of Love


About a month ago I was able to get my hair cut and donate it to Locks of Love. Locks of Love is an organization that uses donated hair to make wigs for little girls going through cancer treatments. I barely made the 8" minimum for donation. I think it would have been a lot harder to go this short if I hadn't donated it. I love the new shorter length though and have gotten so many compliments on it. It is easy and fast to do.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Your hair does look great! I've always wanted to donate my hair, but I've always been too chicken to get a super short cut and my hair's never been quite long enough to get a chin-ish length cut and donate the rest. Very cute!

Leslie said...

Your new hair cut is very fun and stylish! You have a beautiful face which makes it simple for you to pull off a short look! I wish I had checked the blog before our trip...I didn't realize your haircut had been recent. I'm so glad you were able to donate to locks of love :)