My sister, Andrea, called and asked if Alli and I wanted to go with her family to the Sweetberry Farm in Marble Falls a few weeks ago. It sounded like a fun outing, so we tagged along. I didn't realize it was an hour and a half away through rolling green hills. Alli had to go "potty" on the way there. Those are words you never want to hear a new potty trainee say when you are out in the middle of no where. We pulled over to the side of the road, but with the talls weeds tickling her toosh . . . no dice. She did make it to the next town, I (and my sister) am very glad to say.
It was a beautiful day, sunny and warm. The farm was set up for Halloween with the pumpkins and corn mazes. We went through the kid maze which was good enough for us. The 'big' maze takes an hour or so to get through. I can't imagine being stuck in there with three little kids and a baby. We visited the animal petting area and the kids painted pumpkins. Then we went on a great hay ride.
At the end we all had strawberry popcicles which were wonderful. I think I would like to make it a yearly tradition. It was so much fun. Here are a few pictures . . .
1 comment:
What a great outing! The pictures are priceless :)
Post a Comment