Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Best Thanksgiving


I am grateful our family was together for the holiday. I am grateful we are all healthy. I am grateful for all the laughter and love. It has been such a wonderful week. We spent the night out at Shawna's parents' house Wednesday. We woke up early to dad's pancakes, yum. Andrea and her family came over, Grandma Cravatt was there and Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Joe came in from Houston. There was a ton of food being prepared. We had to use three ovens (thankfully Andrea and Grandma live only a couple of miles away from mom.) We brought the Wii over and played it all day on Thursday. How many other people out there played video games with their 74 year old Grandma? We danced and sang and ran and jumped, but most of all we laughed. What a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

What a great way to celebrate the holiday!