Greg, Nelson and I celebrated Alora's fourth birthday with her on February 6th. It is hard for me to believe she is already FOUR years old! She is getting so big. She is such a little lady. Her hair is growing long and is curly and blonde. She LOVES to wear lip gloss. She is very caring and will be the first one to share her things, especially with Nelson. We had her birthday party with the rest of the family and her little friends on Saturday. She couldn't understand why she had two birthdays, but didn't argue about it. :) It was a princess party. Those who had dresses were invited to wear them. The little princess girls were so cute playing together. They all have been friends for a couple of years now and it is so fun to see how much they have all grown together.


1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I wish I could dress up in a little princess dress for a fun princess birthday party! What a memorable birthday party! They are all so adorable :)
Post a Comment