Monday, October 8, 2007

GO COBRAS!!







Well, Nelson is half-way through his third season with the Cobras and things are going great. Nelson has really improved over the last year and we love to watch him play soccer. The Cobras are amazing! I bet the other team looks at the schedule and cringes when they see "Cobras" next to their team name. Out of the last 25 games they have played, they have only lost one game (first game of the first season) and tied a game last season. Okay, thanks for letting me brag a little. :) We feel this is a really special opportunity for Nelson to be part of something so great.
Coach Clay is so encouraging and patient. The boys are used to each other now and are playing more as a team every game. Nelson is very defense minded. At our last game the Cobras were so far ahead that Coach Clay was wanting the other team to score (I don't think they made one goal,) but Nelson wouldn't let one ball get passed. He is like a trained robot. Coach: "Nelson . . . let the other team score." Nelson : "DOES NOT COMPUTE, DOES NOT COMPUTE." :) Here are a few pictures from the last couple of games.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Great pictures of Nelson's soccer team. I can't wait until Owen is ready for soccer!! I might have to wait a couple years though! :) Love your posts!