

Alli started her first ballet and tap class at the end of February. She had to wait until she was three years old to sign up. She took it at the local recreation center that offers all kinds of classes for young children. Ms. Michelle was her teacher. She was really great with the little girls and they all loved her. The program was called "Kinderdance" and they learned from music created to teach ballet and tap. It was the most fun thing I have ever watched. I had to watch from a window in the door which I was a little bummed about. I know why now, because when anyone goes in, especially mommies, the little ballerina's want to talk. Every time Alli would see me peeking through the window she would show off. It was the ultimate cute. She loved going. You could tell she was trying really hard. She would watch the teacher, but couldn't get her little body to do everything just right. I think once she is able to balance a little better she will do really well. At the end of her 12 week class she had a recital. Our whole family went. All the little girls in her class wore pink. The other classes had different color costumes. She was sooooo cute! (I know, I'm partial.) We are taking the summer off, but hope to start class again in the fall.


2 comments:
You have such a beautiful family. Thank you so much for sharing your blog. I am jealous of the Ballerina Girl.....Right now mine is a "Spiderman" Girl.
The Grays
Love the blog! Oh, and the cute kids, too!!! It is great reading about your adventures. Keep on posting!
Post a Comment