A couple of weeks ago, while Andrea and her family went to Sea World with Jena's Girl Scout Troup, we got to keep Baby Ella. She came over early Saturday morning full of smiles. Nelson and Alli immediately started mauling her. She was the best baby all day long. After feeding her rice cereal (I forgot how those little tongues push the food right back out after you put it in) she had tummy time on the living room floor. She would push up and look around and then lay down and rest while she sucked her thumb. (I think little thumb suckers are the cutest!) She played with her little baby toys. Alli even brought out some of her toys that make noise and showed Ella. I think Ella liked the attention. Nelson helped me give her a bottle. He looked very grown up holding her. We went to dinner Saturday night with Greg's parents. Ella slept for most of time. We really enjoyed having her with us for the day. Nelson kept asking me all day long if we could have a cute baby too. I told him no, but we could borrow Ella all we wanted. She is growing up so fast. It won't be long before she is crawling and then running with the rest of the cousins. We love baby Ella!
2 comments:
Oh she is so so SO cute! That perfect little round face, I want to kiss those little cheeks!
Awww, aren't children so sweet around babies? That is so cute that Nelson and Alli gave her so much attention and helped to take care of her. I'm sure Ella's parents will love to share her from time to time :) If we lived closer, I'd be so excited to drop Michael off every once in a while...hee hee!
Post a Comment